Word of the Owners
<< Word of the owner >>
On behalf of the Dar Ayniwen staff, I would like to welcome you to my House. Make it yours for the duration of your stay while you get to know more about the lifestyle and wonders of Morocco.
Set in a lush garden right in the heart of the Marrakesh palm grove and only a ten minutes’ drive from the city centre, Dar Ayniwen was originally designed and built by my father some thirty years ago, as a family residence. In 2000, with the five-star hotel as a home concept in mind, we turned it together into a quaint yet top-notch getaway, which combines very fine materials and silky fabrics with period furniture, exotic Oriental paintings and antique carpets.
The tree-planted garden is our little gem with olive trees and date palms, loads of birds of all kinds, which I am a collector of, a water pond and two hectares (five acres) of land to relax. Also at your disposal are a heated swimming pool and an à la carte restaurant with Moroccan & French wines, as well as a spa with hammam, sauna and massages upon request. Our trained and attentive staff will be happy to serve and assist you in any respects, as well as to give you must-go and must-see tips, so you can enjoy the best Marrakesh has to offer.
Again, thanks for choosing Dar Ayniwen and trusting us in making your stay in Marrakesh unforgettable.
Your Dedicated Host
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- 48 Hours in Marrakech
- 20th July 2015
- With the Mediterranean Sea in the North, the Canary Islands to the bottom left, and Spain’s Gibraltar almost touching Morocco’s tip at Tangier, you...
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...
- BCF-Déco Exhibited at Dar Ayniwen
- 20th May 2014
- Dear All, As you may already know, we at Dar Ayniwen have a strong interest for all kinds of art, and fine antiques especially....