Our heated pool
Our swimming pool at Dar Ayniwen has received a design and energy face-lift this year with the installation of a new biomass boiler.
We are sincerely trying to look after the environment, in general, so we wanted to benefit from the changes in energy supply. The boiler uses the remains of olive nuts after they went to the oil press. It is a very economical system and has a lesser impact on the environment.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Visiting the Koutoubia Mosque: Everything You Need to Know
- 11th April 2016
- The Moroccan city of Marrakesh is one of Africa’s most famous cities. Home to some of the best Islamic architecture in the region, including...
- 48 Hours in Marrakech
- 20th July 2015
- With the Mediterranean Sea in the North, the Canary Islands to the bottom left, and Spain’s Gibraltar almost touching Morocco’s tip at Tangier, you...
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...