Luxury Hotel with garden Marrakech
Extending over two hectares, our garden embraces a range of different landscaped ambiances. There is a Moorish patio inspired by the palaces of Marrakesh or Granada; there is an English lawn, a cactus garden and a piece of semi-wild woodland scenting the air with the varied perfumes of Morocco and a multitude of bird species.
Indulge your senses – sniff the subtle scent of orange and lemon blossom, inhale the heady perfume of jasmine and hibiscus or admire the stark sketch of a palm tree set against a sapphire sky, marvel at the enormous glossy green masses of the giant carob trees, and contemplate the age of our centuries old olive trees from a comfortable deck chair by the heated swimming pool.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...
- BCF-Déco Exhibited at Dar Ayniwen
- 20th May 2014
- Dear All, As you may already know, we at Dar Ayniwen have a strong interest for all kinds of art, and fine antiques especially....
- Thank you Weston Magazine Group
- 11th May 2014
- Thank you Weston Magazine Group Journey to the kingdom of morocco, know as Al-Maghrib in arabic, “the land to the west”. A moderate islamic...