Dar Ayniwen’s SPA
At Dar Ayniwen’s spa you can enjoy all the benefits of oriental beauty treatments in a relaxing and intimate atmosphere. In our well-being centre, you can indulge in all the pleasures of a traditional hammam or a sauna as well as all the therapies and massages offered by our attentive staff.
In our relaxation room breathe in the scent of incense and musk, and let go of those last vestiges of stress to the distant notes of harps and lutes.
Wellness Why not indulge yourself at our Hammam & Spa with professional care from our beautician Khadija? She is an expert in massages, facials and manicure-pedicure, and helps relieve your body from tensions and experience peace and harmony. She only uses organic plants grown in the desert and natural essential oils. See our Spa Menu for rates.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Visiting the Koutoubia Mosque: Everything You Need to Know
- 11th April 2016
- The Moroccan city of Marrakesh is one of Africa’s most famous cities. Home to some of the best Islamic architecture in the region, including...
- 48 Hours in Marrakech
- 20th July 2015
- With the Mediterranean Sea in the North, the Canary Islands to the bottom left, and Spain’s Gibraltar almost touching Morocco’s tip at Tangier, you...
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...