Get the full Pricing Details
SEASON 2013 / 2014 ( start from the 01st November 2013 )
Rates are quoted in Moroccan Dirhams ( approx. 1£=12,9 MAD ).
New years Eve bookings : minimum stay 6-7 nights ( PLEASE CONTACT US ) PER ROOM OR SUITE RENTAL (minimum stay 02 nights )
Rates per night in double room in B&B. Stay taxes 30Dh per person per night not included.
|Tiwalline I Suite||3000||232£||3800||294£|
|Tiwalline II Suite||5000||387£||6500||503£|
* Airport & urban transfers Sauna and Hammam usage are included in these prices.
<< Above rates are VAT included and are subject to change without prior notice >>
High Season : From 01/11/13 to 30/11/13 & From 21/12/13 to 04/01/14 & From 01/03/14 to 31/05/14 & From 01/10/14 to 31/10/14
Low Season : From 01/12/13 to 20/12/13 & From 05/01/14 to 28/02/14 & From 01/06/14 to 30/09/14
LUNCH : Between 100Dh (7,5£) and 350Dh (37£)
DINNER : Between 150Dh (11£) and 450Dh (34£)
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Visiting the Koutoubia Mosque: Everything You Need to Know
- 11th April 2016
- The Moroccan city of Marrakesh is one of Africa’s most famous cities. Home to some of the best Islamic architecture in the region, including...
- 48 Hours in Marrakech
- 20th July 2015
- With the Mediterranean Sea in the North, the Canary Islands to the bottom left, and Spain’s Gibraltar almost touching Morocco’s tip at Tangier, you...
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...