72 hours before or less!
Dying for three days in the sun? Dying for a short flight and a good exotic break? Why not Marrakech and Dar Ayniwen? Call us as soon as you can to check with us what we can get you. We will adapt to the situation and find you the romantic accommodation of your dream. VIP
March & Summer Special Deal
Book your stay between the 01st and the 31st of March 2016 and between the 01st of June and the 31st of August 2016 and enjoy a 33% OFF on B&B ( valid on some of our Suites ). VIP service guaranteed. Non cumulated with others offers. Urban transfers ( shuttle ) included. Airport transfers
Romantic hotel by nature, Dar Ayniwen offers the perfect settings to enjoy an intimate honeymoon in Marrakech. The unique Orientalist atmosphere of our luxury hotel is enhanced by all the amenities and service usually expected of a 5 star Palace. Guests seeking privacy will particulary appreciate the setting of our 2 independent luxury Suites that
Direct Booking Deal
Please remember that when you book directly with us ( by phone, or email or direct booking engine : https://www.secure-hotel-booking.com/smart/Dar-Ayniw/2UBG/en ) these are already included in our rates: Be sure that we are different from our competitors. FREE Marrakech airport transfer FREE Shuttle ( to & from the city ) all day long until 23h30 ) FREE continental
Fecha de llegada
Pabellones & Suites
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- 48 Hours in Marrakech
- 20th July 2015
- With the Mediterranean Sea in the North, the Canary Islands to the bottom left, and Spain’s Gibraltar almost touching Morocco’s tip at Tangier, you...
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...
- BCF-Déco Exhibited at Dar Ayniwen
- 20th May 2014
- Dear All, As you may already know, we at Dar Ayniwen have a strong interest for all kinds of art, and fine antiques especially....