How to get here
From Ciampino Airport
- Take the C-32B towards Barcelona
- Take exit 11 (Les Corts, Zona Universitaria)
- Take the B-23 until arriving into Barcelona
- Continue on Avinguda Diagonal straight ahead until no 589
From the Famous Square, Jamaa El Fna
From the Railway Station
- Follow the M3, A2 and A20 from the City centre
- Head towards Newtownards
- You’ll find the hotel opposite the famous Stormont
- Castle and Parliament Buildings.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...
- BCF-Déco Exhibited at Dar Ayniwen
- 20th May 2014
- Dear All, As you may already know, we at Dar Ayniwen have a strong interest for all kinds of art, and fine antiques especially....
- Thank you Weston Magazine Group
- 11th May 2014
- Thank you Weston Magazine Group Journey to the kingdom of morocco, know as Al-Maghrib in arabic, “the land to the west”. A moderate islamic...