Golf & Sports
Ideally located close to the three main golf courses, our hotel in Marrakech is an ideal setting for a golf holidays in Morocco. It offers all the comfort and top quality services of an international five-star hotel set in 2 hectares of landscaped grounds .
Our 8 suites at Hotel Golf Marrakech are tranquil, comfortable, superbly equipped and lovingly decorated in an orientalist style with antique furniture, precious fabrics and ornaments from the early 20th century. They create a kind of cocoon in which to recharge your batteries after a busy day on one of the superb golf courses around Marrakesh. Our Hotel also offers excellent traditional Moroccan cuisine and a range of Italian dishes.
From the green fairways of the Royal Golf Course of Marrakech and the Palmeraie Golf Palace to the technically demanding course at Amelkis, Marrakech offers a range of golfing experiences. Our Hotel Golf Marrakech puts a free chauffeur-driven transfer service at your disposal to take you to the golf club of your choice and is happy to book your green fees for you.
Tennis, Horse back riding, Yoga & Pilates & Personal coaching
Tennis, Horse back riding, Yoga & Pilates and personal coaching are among the things we will be happy to assist you.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- 48 Hours in Marrakech
- 20th July 2015
- With the Mediterranean Sea in the North, the Canary Islands to the bottom left, and Spain’s Gibraltar almost touching Morocco’s tip at Tangier, you...
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...
- BCF-Déco Exhibited at Dar Ayniwen
- 20th May 2014
- Dear All, As you may already know, we at Dar Ayniwen have a strong interest for all kinds of art, and fine antiques especially....