Activities and Leisure
Leisure activities in the Palm Oasis of Marrakesh and its surroundings
While your stay here at Dar Ayniwen is essentially devoted to the quest for health and well-being, relaxation and repose, the immediate setting of this Marrakesh luxury hotel offers many exciting opportunities for leisure and outdoor activities.
It will be our pleasure to make your reservations for you and be of every assistance in organizing your excursions and visits of Marrakesh. Dar Ayniwen also provides guests with free car service upon request for your trips through the palm oasis or into the city center.
Visit the Medina
Listed as a World Heritage Site, the Old City of Marrakesh invites visitors into a world that is both familiar and exotic. From the splendor of the Arabo-andalusian architecture of the Medersa ben Youssef to the nonstop hubbub of the markets, to the luxuriousness of the antiquarian shops, and the open-air stands in the Jemaâ el Fna square, a visit to Marrakesh visit will tantalize even the most blasé traveler.
Discover Marrakesh in a whole new way
Take off on a whole new discovery of Marrakesh. We have selected tourism professionals who can astound you and provide you with a whole new way to discover Marrakesh and the surrounding region. Soar over the countryside around Marrakesh in a hot air balloon, zoom around isolated spots of the palm oasis on a quad bike, go for a horseback or camel ride, or journey into the foothills of the Atlas mountains behind the wheel of a dune buggy. Share your desires with us and we’ll do our best to make them a reality!
A place to enjoy your favorite sport!
For a number of years, Marrakesh has emerged as one of the most sought after winter destination for golfers. With 8 courses, a dry climate and optimal sunshine, Marrakesh offers practically the ideal environment for lovers of the noble sport of golf. In the immediate surroundings of Dar Ayniwen, you’ll also find an equestrian center as well as tennis courts.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Visiting the Koutoubia Mosque: Everything You Need to Know
- 11th April 2016
- The Moroccan city of Marrakesh is one of Africa’s most famous cities. Home to some of the best Islamic architecture in the region, including...
- 48 Hours in Marrakech
- 20th July 2015
- With the Mediterranean Sea in the North, the Canary Islands to the bottom left, and Spain’s Gibraltar almost touching Morocco’s tip at Tangier, you...
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...