Wedding receptions in Marrakech
Celebrate your wedding in the heart of the Palmeraie of Marrakech in a verdant and elegant setting.
Nestling away in extensive, tree-filled grounds covering a total of 2 hectares in the Palmeraie of Marrakech, our luxury hotel in Marrakech will open the doors to world of refined orientalist chic.
Formerly a private dwelling, Dar Ayniwen will transport you to a fairytale world that could have been specially created for the festive celebrations and intimate moments needed for the perfect wedding reception. The premises have their own unique character and the standards of service are outstandingly good. Our property will allow you to share those unforgettable moments with your friends and family.
Wedding venue in Marrakech
If you decide to book Dar Ayniwen in its entirety for a length of time of your choosing, you will be able to benefit from all our hotel services. Our team of experienced staff will be happy to help you prepare your wedding reception and help you choose from our catering service specialities a dream menu for your guests.
Our professionalism in conjunction with that of our carefully selected collaborators ensure perfect organisation, helping to make sure that the special occasions in your life are unique and unforgettable!
Our wedding reception space is equally suitable for your evening events in Marrakech. Anything from a gala evening to a product launch, Dar Ayniwen offers a superb setting for all your important occasions.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...
- BCF-Déco Exhibited at Dar Ayniwen
- 20th May 2014
- Dear All, As you may already know, we at Dar Ayniwen have a strong interest for all kinds of art, and fine antiques especially....
- Thank you Weston Magazine Group
- 11th May 2014
- Thank you Weston Magazine Group Journey to the kingdom of morocco, know as Al-Maghrib in arabic, “the land to the west”. A moderate islamic...