Create an outstanding setting for your events in Marrakech!
A haven of peace and tranquillity hidden away in the Palmeraie of Marrakech, Dar Ayniwen puts our elegant reception rooms and extensive grounds at your exclusive disposal for all kinds of prestigious events.
Booking the entire property (Dar Ayniwen) will ensure you the privacy and versatility so necessary to the success of your event and the promotion of your institution’s image. Dar Ayniwen is ideal for cocktail parties, formal dinners or buffet meals, all accompanied by a wide choice of live entertainment if desired. Our catering service is able to respond to all your culinary demands, and to exceed your expectations in their execution.
Our staff are at your disposal to ensure the complete success of your special occasion in Marrakech, and make sure it lives on in the memories of your guests for years to come. Our luxurious and understated surroundings, our succulent cuisine, the option of individualising the décor and booking live entertainment all mean that our establishment is an indispensable part of the events scene in Marrakech.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Visiting the Koutoubia Mosque: Everything You Need to Know
- 11th April 2016
- The Moroccan city of Marrakesh is one of Africa’s most famous cities. Home to some of the best Islamic architecture in the region, including...
- 48 Hours in Marrakech
- 20th July 2015
- With the Mediterranean Sea in the North, the Canary Islands to the bottom left, and Spain’s Gibraltar almost touching Morocco’s tip at Tangier, you...
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...