Free cooking classes in Marrakech
Our Moroccan cooking classes
Our chef and his assistant will make you explore the secrets of Moroccan cuisine during a cooking class. Day before booking is required to assist to these courses. Held individualy or in paris in a warm and friendly atmosphere, you will discover the tips and tricks of our Moroccan delicacies so you can prepare them once home.
These cooking classes are free and organized according to the availability of the chef. They are for the exclusive beneficit of our guests.
Find a Booking
Contact Dar Ayniwen
- Getting Started with TripAdvisor Ranking & Reviews
- 5th July 2014
- To All Dar Ayniwen Guests: You have stayed with us and we would like to thank you for choosing us. We hope you had...
- A Stay in Marrakech, District by District
- 1st July 2014
- You are planning a trip to the Red City and the “Where to stay?” and “Which area is best?” questions have returned too many...
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden!
- 17th June 2014
- The Old Market is Dead, Long Live Carré Eden! After six years in the pipeline and only a few months behind schedule, the Carré...
- BCF-Déco Exhibited at Dar Ayniwen
- 20th May 2014
- Dear All, As you may already know, we at Dar Ayniwen have a strong interest for all kinds of art, and fine antiques especially....
- Thank you Weston Magazine Group
- 11th May 2014
- Thank you Weston Magazine Group Journey to the kingdom of morocco, know as Al-Maghrib in arabic, “the land to the west”. A moderate islamic...